Thick slices of sirloin top up with peppery greens or sauces along with a strongly flavored dressing make for a delicious meal. You can make them as a daily meal or for the guests at home.
The three good and hearty sirloin recipes presented here will be entirely satisfying for beef lovers. The flavorful steak meal will leave you and others licking their fingers.
So, what are you waiting? Let’s begin cooking!
Sirloin, Avocado, and Onion Salad
Prep time: 20 Mins
Cook time: 25 Mins
- 1-pound sirloin steak (1-inch thick)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce plus 3 tbsp
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup cilantro crumbled
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced
- One avocado, sliced
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 little head of romaine, chopped
- kosher salt to taste
- First, allow the steak to marinate in soy sauce for 30 minutes.
- Afterward, add the olive oil in a large skillet and cook the marinated steak over medium-high heat. Cook for about 3 – 5 minutes per side.
- Allow to rest 5 minutes then slice against the grain.
- Now, toss the steak with the romaine, onion, cilantro, avocado, lime juice, and 3 tbsp of extra olive oil.
- Finally, season with salt and serve.
Sirloin Topped Noodles
Prep time: 10 mins.
Cook time: 1 hr
- 1-pound sirloin tips, cubed
- A Can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package wide egg noodles
- One package beef with onion soup mix
- 1 can mushroom, drained
- 1 cup of water
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a 13 in. x 9 in. casserole dish, mix the beef onion soups, cream of mushroom, canned mushrooms, and water. Combine thoroughly then also add sirloin.
- Fold beef into the mixture to coat thoroughly.
- Place it in the preheated oven to bake for one hour.
- In a meanwhile, put water and salt in a large pot and bring it to a boil.
- Add noodles and boil for around 8 – 10 minutes, until al dente.
- Once noodles are done, drain them on the colander.
- Transfer noodles on the plate.
- Serve them topped up with sirloin and sauce.
Broccoli Stir Fry Sirloin
Prep Time: 15 mins.
Cook Time: 15 mins.
- 1 cup white rice
- 1-pound sirloin, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- First, cook the rice as per the instructions given on the package.
- In the meantime, pour the canola oil in a large skillet and brown the steak over medium-high heat, in two batches. Cook it for just about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and keep the sirloin aside.
- Add the ginger, broccoli, and 1 cup water to the skillet.
- Now again, switch on the heat and cook, tossing the vegetables, for about 6 – 8 minutes, until tender.
- Further, mix the steak, rice vinegar, and oyster sauce into the vegetables. Cook, tossing for 1 – 2 minutes until gravy is thickened.
- Serve the stir-fried meat decked up on the rice.
- Garnish with roasted peanuts. Enjoy!